On Mac, the installation will automatically commence and you will find the email account in Mail. On iOS, go to the Settings App to install the profile. After entering your password, your mailbox is ready to use.
Accept the download from this site. Then to complete the installation on an Iphone or Ipad, open the Settings App on your device.
- Under your name near the top of the Settings App, you will see that a profile has been downloaded.
- Click on it.
- You can explore it if you want or just click the Install button in the upper right corner.
- You may be asked to enter your phone unlock code. Please do that and then click Install again.
- Your new email account is now added.
- You may be asked for your email password - remember this was originally randomly generated when you created the email account. It is NOT the same as your control panel login password.
- Go to "Settings" app and click the "General" tab.
- Scroll down near the VPN stuff and you should see all profiles that you have installed on your device. Click the one you want to remove.
- It will open to confirm that you are looking at the one you clicked. Click it again to open it.
- Click the "Remove Profile" button at the bottom of it and it will be removed. This will remove the email account and all saved email on the device.